Find out why ClearDebt recommends ClearCash Prepaid MasterCard and how you could benefit from some of the card’s budgeting features.
For anybody who is in debt or struggling financially, we often recommend setting up a new bank account – particularly if you have debts, such as an overdraft or credit card with your bank.
As an alternative to basic bank accounts, we recommend our ClearCash Prepaid MasterCard® for anybody who has a poor credit history, and wants a payment card which is widely accepted.
Managing your money – budgeting tools and no overdraft
Another feature of ClearCash is the online BudgetMaster tool which can help you manage your outgoings and identify areas where you are overspending.
Here are some of the other great features:
- Standing order and bill payment facilities
- Ability to check your balance online or by text, 24 hours a day
- Accepted anywhere the MasterCard mark is shown (over 29 million locations worldwide)
- Top up your icount by bank transfer, PayPoint, Post Office and Cheque
- Support via email, customer services phone line and online livechat facility
- Free purchase protection for pay monthly cardholders on purchases made up to £1,500
ClearCash is part of ClearDebt Group plc and if you’d like to find out more about whether a ClearCash Prepaid MasterCard could help you manage your money visit the ClearCash website now.