A guide to ClearDebt’s updated telephone system – all the options you need to know.
Today sees the launch of ClearDebt’s new telephone system.
We’ve updated the system to make it even easier for you to get through the department you need to.
Here’s a quick guide to all the new options.
When calling through on the ClearDebt main freephone number – 0800 019 2095 or main landline number – 0161 969 2030, press the following:
- Option 1 if you are new to ClearDebt and require immediate debt advice
- Option 2 to speak to the IVA department
- Option 3 to speak to the Abacus Debt Management Plan department
- Option 4 to speak to the Bankruptcy team
- Option 5 to speak to the PPI team
- Option 6 to find out more about ClearCash Prepaid MasterCard.
The above options will be presented to you when you phone us but we also wanted to publish them here for your reference.
Please be assured that the direct lines for members of staff here have not changed and they can still be contacted using the same telephone numbers.